Day 13: Visit Krissy Blogs Eat Create Design and for Lucky 13
Take a trip to Krissy’s Blog www.eatcreatedesign.com and let her know what you think.
Day 13: What three things would you most like your website to have and how will you go about getting them?
Let’s see what three things….hmmmm…1. Traffic 2. Blow your mind creativity to wow the traffic 3. Technology for ease of use for the traffic and if I could have 4. Visuals
First off a secret I learned along the way trying to figure out what I want to do when I grow up is there is great talented wordpress help in the Philippines and not only can you get a decent site build but you can do it for about $200+/-. The best part about this is you are helping a 2nd world family put dinner on the table and pay for education. I love that. Please ask I am more than happy to refer anyone and everyone to who I work with.
1. No traffic no nothing! Traffic is key to any business weather it be brick and mortar old school or online or or or….. everyone knows this already but few think or plan ahead before they build the their site ok most don’t plan or think about it. I plan on gaining traffic in several different ways: 1. Social Networking tied in with Empire Ave http://www.empireavenue.com/ 2. Back linking 3. Manual Posting and guest blogging 4. Other as I learn along the way I am testing this 30 day blog challenge with Natalie and it will be very interesting to see if all the traffic only moves in her direction or also in the contestants direction.
2. This comes naturally for me. Being creative.
3. Technology on the other hand does not come naturally to me and I do my best to learn along with way. Luckily there are so many automated tools, if that is the right word see I am not even sure of the right word to use when it comes to technology, that I plan on using to help my visitors get the most out of our their time visiting my site. Coupled with Kyle who lives in the Philippines and is a word press all around computer geek. Between the automation tools and Kyle I have number covered #3.
4. If I could have 4 Natalie said 3 but my 4 is visual and being a super type A I like photo stories and being able to learn visually so I would buy a few great lens my Canon EOS Rebel T3i.
1. Super Close up type lens like a Canon EF-S 60mm f2.8 USM Macro
2. Zoom Lens to take photo’s at a distance like a Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras.
Just look how pretty this lens is….Wow its totally on my Christmas list.